Cloud computing can help your business in a variety of ways including reducing costs to better data security improved productivity in the workplace. Be aware that there’s no universal cloud adoption plan. First, you must take into consideration your company’s specific goals, needs as well as issues and pick the appropriate microsoft office 365 cloud solution.
The number of companies moving towards the cloud is increasing. As per the study of 2019 from the Cloud Security Alliance, 69% of companies are moving critical business information onto the cloud.
The statistics also show the majority of companies use multi-cloud solutions. The most recent State of the Cloud report states that businesses are using around five cloud environments while larger companies invest in more complex cloud infrastructures.
Let’s first look at how making the switch to cloud technology can improve your company.
- Reasons to Migrate
There are a variety of advantages that come with Microsoft Office 365 Migration for your company, from increased productivity, accessibility to a reduction in the overall cost of IT. The benefits are obvious and supported by data which shows that more than 70% of enterprises are moving their activities to the cloud.
- Access content to your calendar, emails documents and collaboration documents wherever you are connected to the internet.
- Combine email into one system that has the exact features and features as desktop-based solutions
- Secure your data by using Microsoft Office 365 protections, governance and compliance. Furthermore it is not possible to lose of data since Microsoft ensures data backup and security.
- Budget and control schedule With our method, you are involved during the migration process and are aware of the work and results at each stage during the your migration.
- Handling Migration problems
Like any major transition, the process of transferring into Microsoft Office 365 can come with a variety of challenges and hurdles. It is your Microsoft Office 365 migration service provider should be aware of these issues.
- Unexpected obstacles. A good assessment of the related entities to be migrated will ensure the process and ensures it is smooth and predictable. However, a complicated source is bound to cause problems such as embedded links or external content. A well-planned schedule will anticipate these situations and take in without causing slowing process.
- Safety and Compliance concerns. There are legitimate concerns from some businesses regarding security and compliance concerns. It is important to stress that Microsoft is among the most secure platforms. Utilizing Microsoft’s compliance guidelines and corporate guidelines, Office 365 (now renamed Microsoft 365) migration service provider should ensure that industry standards are consistently adhered to.
- Hybrid environments. A hybrid solution is crucial for some companies who wish to keep certain data stored on premises, but transfer the majority of their data to the cloud. The challenges could be problems with performance, authentication issues and live data synchronization. The Microsoft Office 365 migration partner should develop prototypical solutions to discover any risks and address the issues accordingly.
- The solution is custom. Most large companies have a custom solution or integration with third-party tools. Some of the common approaches are: keep the existing solution and provide smooth login/authentication, modify the existing solution to fit in the new environment, develop from scratch a new solution. Pay attention to the complexity of approaches before deciding on the best method.
- Ensuring a Successful Microsoft Office 365 Migration
A typical process of migration consists of several phases. each phase focuses on a specific number of entities and evaluates the size, number of users complexity, as well as other factors. When you follow a step-by-step Microsoft Office 365 migration process can make the process easy and simple. This is a gradual process that transforms a daunting task into a simple procedure that is predictable, secure and reliable.
Microsoft Office 365 pre-migration activities
A thorough investigation of the source is carried out to identify the the content, size, and software issues and anomalies to ensure that the project can be broken down into stages according to the needs. All minor issues are resolved and redundant entities are eliminated and outdated entities are stored. Another crucial task is to ensure that the user list is correct and the associated profiles.
The migration is in stages
Migration is done in blocks as specified in the earlier step. Each step is finished and verified prior to taking the next step. This methodical approach ensures high-quality and conformity.
Integration after migration
If the main mailboxes information, content and other data are transferred to Microsoft Office 365, focus is then shifted to integration with other tools and customized applications. The tools you use from outside may comprise LOB like ERP, CRM, the BI system and project management. Being able to better manage the business processes across all systems and providing a an unobtrusive and smooth interface is crucial, as otherwise, the process of implementing the new system is becoming more challenging.
Support and training
To accelerate the adoption by users to speed up the adoption process, the Microsoft Office 365 Migration Service provider must offer training for IT and other important users. Training includes new methods of operation for applications as well as limitations, exceptions and restrictions. Administrators are given guidelines on how to ensure security, performance, and control of users.
Microsoft Office 365 Migration Services should also offer ongoing assistance on issues, correct use and adoption. Furthermore, any needed enhancement or development of the current functionality must be made available.
Microsoft Office 365 Migration – The Process
A complete Microsoft Office 365 migration process includes steps to ensure completeness reliability, quality, and predictability.
- Plan Following the thorough study of the source and destination environments the plan is designed to outline the activities, timeline and the resources required.
- Choose a migration tool Choose the ideal migration tool and strategy to transfer the entities. The tool used to migrate will be determined by the kind of data, the dimensions of the data, and requirements for capabilities.
- Test Create an test plan so that the entities that are intended for the test are validated against the original entities. Test procedures are executed and any issues that are identified are addressed.
- Manage Implement the migration plan with the chosen tool for migration. Follow the progress to identify any problems that may be identified, to ensure that any disruption is rectified.
- Validate Test plan to verify the results. Verify that the accuracy of the data corresponds to the expectations.
- Training Offer training on its use, its limitations and limitations. Provide administrators and Stakeholders with the right knowledge so that they are able to maintain and aid users in gaining acceptance.
OSSISTO365 – Your Trusted Partner for Microsoft Office 365 Migration Services
We offer a complete set of Microsoft Office 365 migration services. Check out some of our most requested Microsoft Office 365 migration services. If you have a specific requirements, please contact us for a customized migration plan.
- Exchange, to Microsoft Office 365 migration
Our experts are able to help you transfer mailboxes from the majority of exchange environments, including Exchange 2003, Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 as well as Exchange 2019. We can transfer data on premises onto Microsoft Office 365.
- Tenant to Tenant
If the circumstances change for a business as a result of expansion or acquisition, the existing tenants are combined with the new or existing tenants. Users, data and other data should be joined to enhance the environment. The tenant data comprises mailboxes, profile data, OneDrive and other complex environments like SharePoint. A trustworthy exact duplicate of the original data is then merged and moved.
- Data migration
Migration of data from other cloud providers is usually required. Google Drive, Box and Dropbox are a few instances of such sources. The transfer of documents could be of any kind that have metadata.
- SharePoint migration
SharePoint is among the most complicated environments. SharePoint migrations can comprise library, lists, content and other metadata. Our experts have extensive knowledge of the details to be considered when implementing migration for SharePoint both on-premise and online versions.
About OSSISTO365 Solutions
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner. Microsoft Gold Partner certification demonstrates our knowledge, experience and commitment to integrate Microsoft best practices into all Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
We are seasoned Microsoft experts with more than 30 years of experience. We’ve worked on more than 99 tasks (and counting) which include highly controlled sectors like Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Finance and Manufacturing. We’ve seen everything!
We provide licensing, design maps and ROI analysis, as well as consulting development, deployment, training Maintenance and support services.
We invite you to contact us for an FREE consultation with one of our Microsoft Office 365 experts.