Fix & Remediation Guidelines
Eliminating the need of referencing technical resources, the software provides recommendations for fixing & Remediation.
Interactive Assessment Dashboard
Our Analysis Dashboard lets you do review assessment findings, drill down into affected objects and filter checks based on severity.
Schedule & Automate Assessments
Easily schedule and automate assessments for specific components or entirety of your infrastructure.
Receive Assessment reports via email, automatically. No need to log in to the dashboard for viewing scheduled reports.
Quick & Easy Assessments
Analyze entire infrastructure with just a few clicks and generate reports readily. Get set up for running full-fledged IT Risk Assessments in minutes.
360 Degree Coverage
In-line with vendor best practice recommendations, our Software delivers complete assessment coverage – delivering 130+ checks to scan all Active Directory components.
|We cover all components of Active Directory like:|
|DNS Health||Domain Computers Security & Compliance||Auditing||Event Log Health Checks|
|Fine Grain Password Policy||Group Policy||Organizational Units||Security Group|
|Users Security & Compliance||Domain Zone||AD Forest & Domain info||AD Forest & Domain Objects|
|AD Forest Checks||Time Synchronization||Read-Only Domain Controllers|
Additional Coverage for other server technologies like: Exchange SQL Server etc. is underway
Minimum System/Technical requirements to run O365 IT Health & Risk Scanner are:
Operating System Requirements:
The following are the supported operating systems: For AD server scans, all versions of the following Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows server 2016
- Windows server 2019
- NET framework 4.5 or above should be installed on the Windows server where O365 IT Health & Risk Scanner Software
- Minimum 10 GB of hard disk space on the OS drive when installing and running Ossisto 365 AD Scanner
- Minimum 6 GB of RAM on the server running Ossisto 365 AD Scanner
- Network connectivity to all the AD forest domain controllers, sites and DNS servers.
- User running the software should be a Domain Administrator.
Complete status Reports come out as editable documents which can be customized fully. The assessment provides you:
- Executive Summary (doc file)
- Technical Report (spreadsheet)
The summarized report can have custom logos and text added before export.
Severity mapping lets you further escalate or de-escalate issue severity to align with your IT policies.
What makes the Ossisto 365 IT Scanner Software different?
A standard/manual AD Risk Assessment process can typically take weeks to build actionable insights. Ossisto 365 IT Scanner does that in minutes/hours.
|IT Expert runs a series of PowerShell Code to gather information on AD||2-3 Days||Download, install, activate||2|
|AD information is collated into an initial report||2-3 Days||Provide AV exclusion||5|
|IT Blogs and Resource Libraries are referenced for optimal setup guidelines||1-2 Days||Execute Assessment||15-30*|
|Based on reference research a remediation plan is created||2 Days||Report ready to view||5|
|Remediation process is delivered manually||2 Days||Customize/edit report||5|
|Time elapsed in Manual Process||7-12 Days||Time elapsed when using O365 IT Scanner||30 – 60 minutes|
Benefits of using Ossisto 365 IT Health & Risk Scanner
- Technical issue discovery and fix guidelines are available readily.
- Cater to Technical & Functional user cases by exporting Assessment Data as documents or spreadsheets.
- 100+ Checks ensure full assessment coverage includes all essential components like DNS, GPO, OUs, DC, FGPP, etc.
- Run checks individually to export object lists, like Bad Logon Attempts.
- Historical Data Comparison lets you compare findings with results of past Assessments.
The impact of not executing Risk Assessments frequently
Active Directory Environments not secured against Risks associated with Health, Security, Performance and Compliance can experience increased:
- IT OPEX (directly/indirectly increasing frequency of troubleshooting).
- IT Infrastructure Risk & Security Exposure.
- Likelihood of downtime of Business-Critical Applications & Services. Instances of disruption of Business Services.
- Instances of disruption of Business Services.
- Likelihood of failing IT Compliance checks and Audits.
- IT Infrastructure’s susceptibility to external attacks and internal breaches.
- Loss of Business Revenue on account of IT Downtime.
How does it work?
Ossisto’s IT Risk Assessment software delivers Active Directory and other server technology Risk Assessments with just a few clicks:
- Simple to install and activate in minutes.
- Perform custom assessments or run a complete system check.
- Assess each level in the assessment and create custom reports.
- Use the recommendations in the report as a baseline to secure your Active Directory environment.
Our Product Snapshot
Dashboard to visualize overall Risk Status,
Granular reporting in the Dashboard lets you drill down to object level reports
Connectivity tests of AD Servers and Domain Controllers before running assessments using the O365 IT Scanner Windows App
Ad hoc assessments – Select preferred tests to execute Assessments on the fly
Scheduled Assessments – Schedule saved tests to run as needed, without having to execute assessments manually every time
Ossisto 365 IT Health & Risk Scanner Delivers:
▶ Risk Status of all Active Directory Core Components
▶ List of Issues (with a severity rating*)
▶ List of Affected Objects
▶ Impact details of every Issue
▶ Risk Remediation Guidelines & Fix Recommendations
*Ossisto’s Product Team of Microsoft Certified Experts has carefully created these Severity ratings using Microsoft’s own guidelines as the benchmark.
IT Risk Assessment Reports
Executive Summary & Technical Details
Every assessment delivers reports that include summarized details of Assessment findings as well as technical details for risk remediation. Leverage these rich and effective reports to position initiatives like Change Management, Service Improvement Plans (SIP), Improving IT Security Posture, Technology Transformation & Refresh initiatives, and more…VIEW RISK ASSESSMENT REPORT